Monday 10 November 2008

A Wicked day!


Wow! I had an absolutely amazing day on Saturday! My birthday present from my parents was tickets to see 'Wicked' in London. We had an amazing view and the show was just phenomenal. After the show we got a black taxi (such a treat) and went for dinner at a gluten free Italian restaurant! Now these are pretty rare and this meal was fantastic - home made gluten free bread, safe pasta and Tiramisu. Highly recommended! I have added the restaurant link in the Coeliac links section for anyone who is interested.
I have so many photos from the day I want to scrap - watch this space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove Wicked! It's fabulous huh?

Mrs_Tiggy said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a great time!

Jo Power said...

Sounds like you had fun. Hope you had a good birthday.