Thursday 6 November 2008

Cheered up

I really miss being able to work right now, I'm hoping to be back next week but I'm one of these doing, busy people. But yesterday a colleague came round with these beautiful get well cards from my class. And it made me think just how important the people around us are and how much we miss when suddenly they aren't.

My sister got a promotion last week and I sent her a congratulations card, now normally I wouldn't do this but our parents are abroad and I wanted her to have something to recognise her achievement. The people around us are so important whether we want to believe that or not.

Today we should all try and do something nice for someone close to us that we don't always do. Just think what a difference we could make!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Lovely cheering up gifts for you.

x Rachel x said...

aah how sweet of the kids to make you cards, you are so right, its so easy to take people for granted sometimes, Thanks for making me think! :)
Rach x

Mrs_Tiggy said...

Ah it's always nice to be missed. I'm sure it cheered you right up!

jay670120 said...

Awwwwl kids can be lovely ! cute x

voodoo vixen said...

Aaaaw, that's a really lovely gesture of the kids to make cards for you!

SABEE said...

You must be one special teacher :)
I think all teachers are special by the way !!