Thursday 27 November 2008

Cropfest!


I'm so excited! It's nearly another Cropfest weekend! Cropfest is a scrapping weekend my friends and I do 2 or 3 times a year. It's like a retreat but done our own way and doesn't break the bank. We usually book a Guide hall and spend the weekend scrapping, chatting, swapping advent calendars and generally having a girly weekend!
I have my photos printed... I have a packing list.... I have hmm, probably not enough time to get all the packing done tomorrow! Oh well, that's normal.
But a whole weekend of craft and scrapping - what more could you want? I won't be blogging over the weekend but will post some layouts early next week! Watch this space.

3 comments:

Sally said...

OOOOH hun this sounds like so much fun, i hope you have a fab time, looking forward to seeing all the lovely LO's you produce xxx

Jo Power said...

Oh what fun have a great weekend and enjoy every moment.

Anonymous said...

wow what a fab idea! have a good time :)