Thursday 20 November 2008

Still here

I'm still signed off work. And although I am feeling better what with physio and everything.... I can't help but feel like my life is still on hold - there's something missing. I am trying to be positive and look for little things that I can do (and I'm getting there) but I still feel a bit trapped.

The good thing is... since I've been off I hve been blogging and reading other scrapper's blogs. And I have enjoyed that and it's somehow comforting to know there are people out there who are interested in what you post and who you can be inspired by. So thank you ladies for being there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are not feeling too well and are signed off work :(

Ruthy said...

Its is so inspiring blog hopping isn't it you can find out some great techniques. Here is a Hug to help you feel better too

Inspiration Alley said...

Hpe you're feeling better soon. I know what it's like to feel that you're life is on hold whilst you sort your health out, but enjoy your blogging and blog hopping whilst you can.

Claire said...

(((hugs)))
Hope you feel better soon.
x

Claire said...

(((hugs)))
Hope you feel better soon.
x