Wednesday 19 November 2008

It's not mess - it's creativity!

I often look at my scrapping desk when I've been working on a layout and think 'what a mess I've made!' But in reality, I don't think it actually is a mess. Have you ever been to a crop where there are maybe 10 scrappers all with their stash (lots and lots of stash usually). I walked into a room once at a crop and thought to myself what a state the room was in! But then I lookied more carefully and realised that what is a mess to one person is a creative start for a project or inspiration for someone else. Do you remember that advert for Persil with the children covered in mud or paint? Well ladies, that's us. Creative all the way! Worry about the actual mess later and enjoy the scrapping!
(don't you just love ribbons!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Purchasing a pair of Ballet shoes
may sound simple, but there is really quite a bit of detail that goes into selecting the perfect pair of ballet shoes. If you are taking ballet classes, your instructors will probably ask you to purchase a specific type of ballet shoes, and possibly even a specific brand and color. They may even tell you what store to go to.

CRAFTERESA said...

hey Vee
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only messy one LOL.
its my mess, I created it, I'm lovin it, hands off (he he he)

Julie said...

Its not mess its organised chaos. Or thats what I tell myself.

Claire said...

I quite agree, mess is good!