Tuesday 31 August 2010

Some more of my layouts from 2010

Some more of my layouts from this year's album:

Roald Dahl

Photo taken at the Roald Dahl museum, my thoughts for the layout were to put as much of an emphasis on the journalling as the photo. The title is stamped and the stickers were bought at the museum.
Friendship

I just love these photos of my friends and wanted the pics to take centre stage on the layout, so I used craft cardstock and some of my favourite stamps. The quote reads "Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things."
Raindrop Deer
Photos taken at Ashdown Forest Llama Park. This layout was part of a Chinese Whispers challenge. This is where you scraplift a L/O (making some creative changes of your own), then pass your L/O on for someone else to scraplift. This layout was the 3rd in the chain, I will try and find photos of the whole chain to show you soon!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great LOs. Your friendship pictures are so lovely.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great los.....I hope to have some RD photos of my boys to scrap soon.

Jenny said...

They are some fabulous LO's!