Sunday 29 August 2010

Take a peek..

... into my Scrapbook album for 2010. I have long admired scrappers who are able to mix and match their layouts, inserting different sizes and orientations so smoothly. So this year, i decided to be brave and take the plunge. In my album are the usual 12x12"s (plus doubles), 8x8s", 8.5 x 11" in both orientations, 6x6" and 12x6":




And I found that actually, despite my reservations, this has allowed me to be free with how I scrap and not be restrained by a 12x12 layout. I never thought I could feel confined by a 12x12 size page and sometimes this still works for me - so well. And on other occasions, I like the fact that I have a small area to work with or of a different orientation. It's more fitting to me and how I work.
Over the next few days I will be uploading some of my favourite layouts to share with you from my 2010 album!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love a closer look, but from what I can see they look great.

Alix said...

well done you on taking the plunge!