Sunday 22 August 2010

M-I-A

Missing in Action!

I have to apologise for my long absence from the world of blogging, things at work have been mad but I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have been doing at school over the past few months!

However, The summer holiday has allowed me to catch up with some crafting, scrapping and creative organising! Will be posting lots of images over the next few days to share with you lovely scrappers!
I have had some lovely square frames hanging in my scraproom for some time, and I have selected these L/Os from this year and last years' albums to go in them... I didn't select the ones I thought were necessarily the best, but simply the ones that make me smile :)






2 comments:

Myzdamena said...

Well they definitely made me smile- what lovely layouts and gorgeous, gorgeous photos!

xxx

Unknown said...

Back with a bang. Great LOs.