Sunday 29 August 2010

Just recently

Being the school holidays I have had more time for scrapping (hooray)! Over the next few days I will be uploading some of my recent LOs.

Getting to know Oscar


I absolutely LOVE these photos of my friend's little boy and I that she snapped whilst we were playing (and secretly I love the fact that we accidentally co-ordinate with each other). Originally I completed this layout on the circular patterned cardstock but when I inserted it into my album I fortuitously placed it on the back of a navy layout. We did lots of spelling-type activities and the turquoise letter stickers are meant to reflect this.

Pooh Sticks


Also whilst I was staying with my friend, we visited Pooh Sticks bridge which was fantastic, a little bridge that has been maintained to look just like the bridge in the Winnie the Pooh stories. I loved the fact that it wasn't a great tourist attraction, just something you happen across whilst strolling through the Hundred Acre Wood. I made this LO from scraps of patterned paper (I have been working hard to use up some of my many, many scraps!)

1 comment:

Claire said...

fab LO's Vee, love the first one (and the second one) they're both great :D
C
xx