Monday 23 August 2010

Sorting out the craft space

One tidy craft space!

Over the summer I went to stay with a lovely craft friend of mine, she has the most gorgeous craft space and we spent time attacking her room which involved moving furniture, sorting out clutter and buying new storage to re-home all of her lovely crafting stash!

All of this got me thinking about my craft space which has become rather cluttered recdently. So I decided to make some changes:






If you're anything like me, and a little short of space, you will constantly be trying to sort and tidy areas around your house. My favourite space is my craft room/ spare room. I spent some time with stash covering my bed and looking at the things I needed in reach of the desk, and the things I could file on the shelves, next I had fun making tags to label the baskets, result - a tidy space, mega organised that makes me smile!






4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

wow that looks great :)

Unknown said...

Lucky you. Looks great.

Claire said...

Oh it looks fab, I really really need to reorganise my craft spaces
C
xx

Lou said...

popped over from UKS, your craft space looks fab...lucky you :)