Friday 10 September 2010

Back to normality

So this week has been manic to say the least, we had a full on 5 days back at school and I had 30 children to get to know. I had a great week. Sadly there was no time for scrapping, although I am looking forward to re-starting the school scrapbooking club in a couple of weeks time and visiting Hobbycraft for some supplies!

Here are a few more of my creations from 2010:

Afternoon Tea

I love this photo! I didn't realise it was being taken (as with so many great photos)! But I love the effect. The piccie was taken at the Pooh Corner tea shop, and the pink is a Pink Piglet cake (how cute!!) One of the things I have been trying to work on this year is using up scraps - and this page was made entirely from left over paper and cardstock from other pages. I often find that 6x12" portrait is a hard size to scrap with but then sometimes it works for the photos you have (well I think so anyway!)

We need a photo
This page was actually competed as part of a challenge at a scrapping Cropfest weekend I went to. We all got the same kit on arrival and we weren't allowed to add anything to the kit other than adhesive, ink and we could use stamjps/ Sizzix for titles.

I felt really lucky to win the challenge (we all vote for our favourite and there is a small prize at the end) but I'm just glad I was able to scrap these photos that I love in a way I really like and makes me smile!




2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, they are both brilliant.
C
xx

mickas said...

ohhh wow,,i like so much that scrap book...

that photo is amazine...

College Girls