Wednesday 29 October 2008

Star book


I have a good friend who is one of those people who send you things because they 'saw it and thought of you'. She's very thoughtful so I thought I would do something for her.

I adapted this star book, using up scraps of paper and Sakuri gel pens. I like the way it turned out and she seemed to as well. The thing I like the most is that you could make 4 star books out of 4 pieces of 12x12 cardstock!





There is an online video tutorial on YouTube for how to make a star book (although these ones are bigger than mine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab booklet. It may be little, but there's lots of work in there.

x Rachel x said...

Love your star book, small but perfectly formed!
She must be a very good friend, lucky her!
Rach x

SABEE said...

Love your star book, really looks fab