Tuesday 28 October 2008

Feeling overwhelmed

I mentioned in a previous post that I have a bad back at the moment and am off work. I think this bout is a repurcussion of the car accident I had nearly 2 years ago where a white van drove into me at 30mph while I was stationery.

I'm seeing a physio to help me get it sorted but I'm struggling if I'm honest. I suffer from chronic fatigue so of course it's made worse by my back hurting and I have Coelic disease so my back is pulling on the gut and making that feel worse too.

I'm not writing this for sympathy, I'm not writing it because I feel I have to. I just want to send this message out into cyberspace in the hope that it will make me feel a little better, just a bit.

6 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Oh dear Vee... sounds like you are having a horrible time - hope the chatting and scrapping are making it all a bit more bearable for you and hope you are feeling better soon!

x Rachel x said...

Hope your feeling better soon chick
xx

Jo Power said...

Hope you are feeling better. Maybe cyberspace will help release some of the tention.

Claire said...

ouch & ))))hugs((((
x

Unknown said...

a ((((hug)))) from cyberspace ;0)

Anonymous said...

vee hope you are feeling a bit better now hun. ((hugs))