Sunday 26 October 2008

New Stash Goodies!

I'm a lucky girl! Look at all my new goodies :-)





I'm a very lucky girl. Dave asked me what I wanted for my birthday (in a couple of weeks) and I said I would like some lovely new stash. I'm normally quite thrifty and try to just buy patterned paper, cardstock and glue. So yesterday Dave drove me to WillowTreeCrafts (brilliant shop, I would recommend it) and I was able to shop! The photo above is all the goodies I came away with. I'm really liking the Creative Imaginations range, funky buttons and Thickers stickers right now! Can't wait to get scrapping with this lot and luckily I've been told I'm allowed to have these goodies early as I'm stuck at home and off work right now. Will post some piccies of the layouts I make with some of these bits!

6 comments:

* Sarah * said...

Oh lovely stash!!!
Have fun with it!!!

x Rachel x said...

Lovely stash, what a nice partner you have!
& goody, another blog to look at!!
i'm so nosey!!
Rach x

Julie said...

Yummie stash!!!! Have fun you lucky lady.

Catherine said...

Excellent stash you are lucky!!

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my! Now you will have no excuse not to get scrapping and tell us all about it! ;)

Claire said...

Oooooh shiny new stash. Have fun with it.