Monday 27 October 2008

My actual scrapping spot!


I think a person's scrapping space can say a lot about them and the way they live their life. This is my little scrapping haven in the corner of our spare room and I love it! We only have a little house so I feel lucky to have this all to myself. I am one of those people who like to be super-organised (even though I don't always achieve it) and I think this probably shows in my scrap space. As much as I love my scrapping spot, I still dream of the kind of scrap rooms you can find on 2peas. Have you seen this one?:

5 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my, it does look extremely tidy and easy to reach everything!

x Rachel x said...

Your scrap space is quite alot tidier than mine!! its very nice though.
I LOVE that scrap room on 2peas, WOW!
Rach x

Amanda said...

Love your scrapping space i have a little desk in my bedroom would love a space like yours and its soooo tidy too :)

Claire said...

Love the scrapping space. The chair looks really comfy, unlike the one I'm sat on! LOL

kelly said...

its exceptionally tidy! i cant see the floor or desk in mine!!! love it though so organised x