Monday 27 October 2008

Colour my world

I got to thinking about the way colour affects our everyday, the way we feel, act and make choices. I often link a colour to a mood/feeling and sometimes when I put together a layout I think about the memories and feeling from the day or event as I scrap.

This is a chipboard mini book (I think it came in the Scrapagogo kit). When I couldn't sleep one night between the hours of 3 and 5am(!) I put this mini book together.

I hope the photos are clear - I've taken a a snap of each colour and although I originally wanted to add every colour, I just wrote about the ones that appealed to me.

5 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely idea, colour is so important to us, I might have to try making one of these!

x Rachel x said...

Lovely mini book,its a really good idea, i may also have a go at something like this! My favourite colour at the moment is Plum!! i love it, i've been buying cushions & tops & all sorts lately!
Rach x

Catherine said...

I think that is such a great idea. I think my colour at the moment has to be red! Stress because of the half term! BUT the warm feeling that Christmas is coming soon.

Julie said...

Just love this little colour book - great idea.

Claire said...

Lovely Idea, I been having similar mood/colour related thoughts lately myself. It was a Gogo book, mine keeps looking at me, making feel guilty because its still in its wrapper. LOL