Wednesday 24 August 2011

Back on the blogging track






So I haven't blogged for a long, long time now, but after a scrapping weekend and lots of lovely comments, I've decided to re-start my regular blog!



This weekend was another Cropfest (XXVIII I think, I can't believe we've had so many!) There's really nothing like a weekend spent with incredibly inspiring ladies who scrapped the time away! We had an Alice in Wonderland theme this weekend, complete with afternoon tea party, film night and Alice in Wonderland challenges:






1. Queen of Hearts - scrap using hearts or a layout entitled 'I love...'


2. Caterpillar - Who are You? Create a layout about yourself (not as wasy as it sounds)


3. Scrap a Wonderland - interpret in your own way!


4. Card challenge - Claire's inspiration. Get a set of playing cards and number them 1 - 52. We used Elsie's Scrapbooking Challenges, with each card numbered to correspond with a challenge from the book. This created some pages we really wouldn't have created without prompting!


I always find the challenges inspiring at a crop, it helps to focus you in and create pages that perhaps you wouldn't have done without those prompts.



We also made the most of the light outside in the evening and snapped some lovely shots using bubbles!








No comments: