Friday 26 August 2011

New scrapping space





This summer we repainted the spare room and I got a new desk for scrapping! It's from Ikea and it's 2m long, it's one of those where you can choose the options yourself - legs, shelves, storage etc. I chose a simple white worktop with metal legs and a desk shelf for storing the TV and computer equipment.


There is a small photo shelf which houses my 'One Little Word' reminder (taken from Ali Edwards' blog www.aliedwards.com/2010/12/one-little-word-2011.html), a mini canvas I made with a 'V' on and 2 framed photos I love.



Under the desk I have 2 blue plastic drawer units that came from Macro originally, but they fit 12x12 paper in and I have supplies stored there, such as stamps, punches, adhesives etc.



And to the left of my desk is an Ikea Expedit unit which houses, albums, magazines, photos etc.

I love the fact that the area is organised and everything is accessible, yet mostly hidden from sight so it looks tidy! I've been working on a couple of projects lately - will post more soon!































No comments: