Sunday 15 November 2009

Must try harder...

Okay, so life seems to generlly have taken over since the autumn term started again. Major lack of blogging. However, I have signed up for Shimelle's blogging class. Unfortunately, I have since then be ill and not started but I WILL get onto it (I like that Shimelle's classes can be done in your own time!)


However - for now I post a new LO completed over half term with more to follow soon:
Miss You:


This layout is a photo of my sister and I on a day out when I went to visit her new house (all the way in Essex!)

I love these papers and felt they had exactly the right vibe for the photo. The journalling is disguised on the beams of sun and reads:

Dear Becca, even though we didn't see all that much of each other when you lived at home, I miss the fact that you are no longer close by, but in Essex... I'm happy for you - but miss you!

ps: I promise to be a better blogger!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Love what you did with those papers! this kit is fab isn't it?

Carmen said...

That sunburst effect is lovely as are your words to your sister :)