Sunday 15 November 2009

More current LOs

Wonder:



Forgot to mention in my last post that the papers were from the gorgeous Scrapagogo kit (thanks for pointing that out Emilie) as was this piece. I didn't have the heart to cut it up so instead continued teh stitching in gel pens over the black strip I added. The word was Robo'd by a friend and I used the scrap as my title! Recycling at its best. Photos taken at Hyde Hall, same as Miss You one.

Beacon of hope:


I LOVE sunflowers, they're so cheerful and always look for the light. I was so pleased to find a whole patch of them growing on a visit to Hyde Hall (yep, same place!) And despite the windy day I'm so pleased with this snap. I spent ages looking for paper that would do it justice and in the end I found a polaroid style frame and label worked best gainst a deep but vibrant backing. The mini flower embellies are hand made and the title made from yummy thickers and mini MM stickers.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the layouts. Thanks for posting them. I'm in Shimelle's class and realized this morning how few layouts we all post (given that it's a scrapbooking class -LOL!). I'm definitely guilty of this and posted a couple this morning.
Rinda