Wednesday 12 August 2009

This weekend I'm going on a weekend crop with some friends. Yay! Even better, we are going from Friday to Monday so that's 4 whole days of scrapping time!
So today I am planning on packing (thoroughly) I hate finding that I have forgotten a key tool or embellishment. A couple foc rops ago I started to write down a list of all the things I took with me regularly. Not a big deal you may think. Well no maybe not but since I have written this list down and made it into a tag that is clipped inside my mini tote I haven't left anything important behind. What is it you need to take with you? Can you remember to pack it all each time? If not, why not try making yourself a packing list - I guarantee it will save your time (and your sanity!)

6 comments:

Chell said...

Have a fab TIME scrapping and chatting...

I find I pack everything even for a local crop but liking the tag list of the main thing's might look in to this and maybe I don't have to haul so much with me because I never use everything he he he he....

Angie said...

I have been having a look at all your LO's ... great work using vibrant colours alot of the time which makes them fun. Have a brilliant time at your 4 day crop ... lucky you.

Carmen said...

Have an absolutely fabulous time at your crop. I don't have your problem of forgetting things. Not because I'm super organised (ha!) but because I've never been to a crop. *sob* Hope to remedy that soon.

The tag is a really good idea.

Mole said...

Enjoy your scrapping time!

Sarah said...

I love this idea - great way to forget nothing.

Have a fabby time cropping too - 4 whole days - wow.

Julia Dunnit said...

Great idea the tag - my memory is such that even sitting here in front of most of it, I can't figure my key items!! Love your cheerful LOs.