Wednesday 12 August 2009

More layouts!

Some more of my recent layouts:

The 2 of us
I like this photo of my sister and I, there aren't many. This layout is rather busy for me but I like the overlapping-ness of the elements and the bright colours.

Us Girls
I read somewhere that if you're not sure about what kind of background to use, go for a plain colour like black or white. I love this photo and spent ages trying to find the right pattern. I'm pleased with the simplicity of the final result though.
Stratford Upon Avon
I don't often use natural coloured card as a base and I kept this LO really simply by stamping straight onto the card for both the title and embellishments.


My Kind of People
I was being brave for this LO - using bold colours and different types of scallops. Also I have used a patterned transparency which I normally find hard to use. The photo was taken at a weekend crop, I love the fact the photo is a bit different from the normal group shot.




5 comments:

Sarah said...

You have been busy - Stratford one is my fav. love those letter stamps!

Unknown said...

Love the swirls. Been to Stratford once and loved it.

Judith said...

You have been busy. I also like the photo in my kind of people and great title.

Maxine said...

Fabby Los! I love the first one best with the layering!

Anonymous said...

Great fun LO - looks like you had a brilliant time at the crop!!!