Thursday 5 February 2009

Still snowing!

Well it's been an amzing week here in Berkshire. It's beeen snowing all week, every day a new layer of snow on the ground. The children have loved coming in to school each day having a snowball fight on the field before lessons start. I love the snow, and have some great photos ready for the school website and some for me to scrap too!
Although th edriving hasn't been so fun this week - very icy and slippy, I must be getting old as I'm looking forward to the roads being dry again! Although if I'm wishing I wish that I didn't have to drive to work in the snow and could enjoy it at home!


2 comments:

jay670120 said...

lol too wanting it all to dry up !!! Walked past daughters school today and there wasn't a single footprint in the field x

Ginny said...

gosh hard to imagine while here in Australia we are in one of the worst heatwaves ever!!! lol