Tuesday 3 February 2009

New layouts

This weekend was fantastic! I attended another Cropfest weekend - 12 girles scrapping for a whole weekend! I thought I would share some of my layouts with you:

Advent calendars
This layout was inspired by a magazine LO but it turned out nothing like the original! All of the colours are scraps except the backing card, I love the vibrancy of this layout, it's unusual for me to do a double but I think it works!
You mean I can choose?
This is a layout I have been trying to complete for ages. It tells the story of me finding a gluten free Italian restaurant in London. I really like bold colours at thw moment.


Scrabble:
I had a play with some busines card pockets this weekend - I like the way you can slide embellishments in to give the page a more flexible look. These cost me about £1 from Asda for 50 - bargain!

Seventeen:
This layout was completed as part of a challenge we had this weekend. The challenge was to onclude 100 words or more on a layout. The papers came from last month's Scrapagogo kit.










5 comments:

Paige said...

Great LO's loving your bold colours as well !!

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab LOs, inspiored use of the business card thingys.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

yummy layouts, i love the scrabble one xx

jay670120 said...

Wow you have been busy, Great L/Os here xx

Anneliese said...

Some fabby LO's ... particularly love the scrabble one !