Sunday 25 January 2009

The Moonwalk ... in training.

This year Mum and I have entered ourselves for the Moonwalk in London, this is something we have wanted to do since Mum beat her breast cancer 7 years ago. We both have bad backs and so this will be a real challenge for us! We went out on our first road walk last week... we were hoping to do a couple of miles but ended up doing 4 miles! Not bad for our first walk. I grabbed my camera on the way out and I'm so glad I did as I don't take many dark photos.... here are the results:



I thought walking in the dark would be hard work but it was fun.. we kept to the lit paths and as you can see used the crossings.... I live near a pretty big roundabout and we have to cross ut using 4 sets of lights... but I love the way the red and green man photos turned out!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your photo's - they have come out really well.
Good luck with the walk - sure it will be great fun.

Take care

Unknown said...

Those photos are great. Love the crossing pics.

Jo Power said...

Good luck on your walk its a worthwile cause. I did 13.2 miles last year during the night and know how hard that was but you can do it and it will be great fun. Love the photos of the green and red man.

Jo Power said...

P.S I have tagged you so come over to my blog and see what you have to do.
Have a nice day. xx