Thursday 15 January 2009

It's been a long time

Hi all,

It's been over a MONTH since I last blogged! But it has been one busy, busy month. I went back to work full time which was (as you can imagine) exhauting, especially with the run up to Christmas in a primary school - Christmas plays, carol concerts and we took teh choir to sing at some old folks homes. It was a fabulous but truly exhausting week.

And then.. just when the Christmas holidays arrived so did the visiting of relatives, meet ups and wonderful, busy days.

Now I've been back at school for 2 weeks and feel as though my life is a little more under control.. and that means the blogging can be done once more!

So hello lovely blogging ladies - I'm really looking forward to a blog hop :) Just think of all those inspiring projects that have been going for a whole month!

3 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow welcome back to the land of blogging, i can't wait to see what you do with your blog this year!!! xxx

Jo Power said...

Glad you are back, hope work isn't to exhusting. Can't wait to see some of your LO and photos.

Anonymous said...

welcome back! i have presented u with a blog award. check out my blog :)