Friday 16 January 2009

Craft Robo!

I'm feeling lucky at the moment, my lovely Dave bought me a Craft Robo for Christmas! I had only mentioned once that I would like one (in an in my dreams way) and on Christmas morning one turned up under my tree.

So I've been playing a bit... I've had a go at printing out words and titles and I've also learnt how to 'trace' the outline of an image! Woo. But I feel a little lost... I know it can do all these amazing things but I'm a bit worried about learning how to do them. I guess I need to spend some time on the UKS Robo forums... photos to come soon.

1 comment:

jay670120 said...

Wow what a great husband !!! mine would never buy me anything crafty !!! I did get a laptop but i had to go on & on & on & on (it was alot lol !!!) until he took me out to the shops to choose one :D