Sunday 20 November 2011

Feeling inspired!

This weekend was Cropfest Triple X (I can't quite believe we've done 30 of these!) I love spending time with creative friends who never fail to inspire me. Here are some of the layouts I created this weekend:

Long distance sister:
This was part of an 'overly embellished' challenge. i was wary of this challenge but I think the result is fine, and I know Mum would approve of all the sewing - related embellies!



Simple Pleasures:




I just LOVE this photo and have tried scrapping it before, but I just couldn't do it justice! The photo was taken lying down on the grass as the sun went down. I wanted to highlight the photo so I kept the colur scheme neutral whilst trying to pick up the colour in the bubble and the sunset.




This Year:




This photo is of my lovely sister and I at a family wedding. I've been spending more time with Becca this year and I've loved every minute of our 'girl time'. I wanted the layout to reflect the enthusiasm and energy we have, as well as complementing the photo.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've way beaten me to it. I'm going to get to formatting and postiong my pix this week, really I am!